Why Integrate HubSpot with Xero
HubSpot is an incredibly powerful sales tool - and if you're using it to its full potential, it'll be storing data about your deals, including your customer records, pricing and terms. Xero needs all this information for your invoice, so by linking the two you can radically reduce the amount of admin required to go from a closed deal through to a paid invoice.
What's more - by linking that data from HubSpot with Xero you can unlock valuable insights about your deals, without needing to contact your finance department, such as what's been billed and whether your customers have paid yet
What are the benefits?
- Easy and fast invoice creation with support for Payment Plans, Deposits, Recurring Subscriptions and more
- Powerful reporting inside HubSpot with live Xero data
- Full support for Xero features from taxes through to templates
- Strong controls for Finance teams - no need to Sales users to access Xero
Why should you consider Invoice Stack?
HubSpot has some built in tools to integrate Xero and HubSpot but they do have limitations:
- Xero Data Sync - Sync contacts and products, but doesn't allow invoice creation
- Xero for HubSpot app - limited functionality and 2.1 stars out of 5 in the app marketplace
Invoice Stack is a HubSpot-certified alternative with a 5/5 review score and hundreds of happy customers - we make it easy to integration Xero and HubSpot with no fuss!